DSI DLC integral stopper drills prevent over-drilling and reduce the potential complications that come with it. They eliminate the need to constantly check the depth and free you from frequent pauses to examine osteotomy depth. The drills work smoothly, with minimal heat generation. The vibration levels are significantly reduced compared to any standard drill. Less temperature increases the drill's lifespan and lowers bone heating, and as the result- no bone necrosis peril occurs. All of that gives better stability for implant immediate loading and lesser risk for abruption. DSI DLC integral stopper drills have high cutting power, corrosion resistance, and outstanding reliability. Now you can work more safely to the exact depth that you need, with zero mistakes.
Best for dentists who are not yet very experienced in implantology and for large clinics that have a lot of differently experienced dentists, which are not all specialists in implantology. Also, they are great for clinics that work with insurance companies and must use all necessary precautions, and work "by the book".
DSI DLC integral stopper drills are 100% compatible with any DSI spiral implant and most of the platforms available on the market such as Alpha-Bio, A.B, ZIMMER, Adin, Cortex, Implant Direct, MIS, and more. All drills, including the box, are intended for reuse and could be sterilized in the autoclave.
DSI DLC Integral Stiopper Drills Kit contains the next items:
PD200L6SC, PD200L8SC, PD200L10SC, PD200L115SC, PD200L13SC: Stopper drills Ø2.0mm L (6, 8, 10, 11.5, 13mm)
TD280L6SC, TD280L8SC, TD280L10SC, TD280L115SC, TD280L13SC: Stopper drills Ø2.8mm L (6, 8, 10, 11.5, 13mm)
TD320L6SC, TD320L8SC, TD320L10SC, TD320L115SC, TD320L13SC: Stopper drills Ø3.2mm L (6, 8, 10, 11.5, 13mm)
TD365L6SC, TD365L8SC, TD365L10SC, TD365L115SC, TD365L13SC: Stopper drills Ø3.65mm L (6, 8, 10, 11.5, 13mm)
TD400L6SC, TD400L8SC, TD400L10SC, TD400L115SC, TD400L13SC: Ø4.0mm L (6, 8, 10, 11.5, 13mm)
TD450L6SC, TD450L8SC, TD450L10SC, TD450L115SC, TD450L13SC: Ø4.5mm L (6, 8, 10, 11.5, 13mm)
LD150L13C: Lance Drill Ø1.5mm
RB30: Round Bur Ø3.0mm
TDE: Drill Extender
The drills come in a special plastic polymer box with rigid rubber inserts and it is autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
• Gives the ability to operate with significance, accuracy, and ease of use.
• Highest quality materials• Longer life-span• Lower bone heating - and as the result- no bone necrosis peril
• Compatible with internal-hex systems, such as Alpha-Bio, A.B, ZIMMER, Adin, Cortex, Implant Direct, MIS, and more.
• Can be sterilized in an autoclave, including the plastic polymer box itself.
• Most useful and affordable.
• 30 integral stopper drills that match most sizes of implant platforms.
• Made for maximum accuracy, extremely high reliability, and excellent working capacity.
• Built with a special stopper.• Maintaining accuracy and reduces trauma to the patient.
• Reaching the exact depth without any risk of going further.
• DLC dark grey coating reduces the drill's vibration and the cutting temperature
DSI DLC Integral Stopper Drills are made of the highest quality Stainless Steel with Diamond-Like Carbon coating. They are corrosion-resistant, with tremendous cutting force and exceptional reliability, durability, and predictability in results.