DSI C&L Sinus Kit is a combined solution that is used to perform both a crestal and lateral sinus lifting approaches. This kit includes a series of lateral and crestal reamers that are specially designed to prevent damage to the sinus membrane. Their design is quite unique, the reamers offer great cutting performance together with a safe drilling process of the sinus wall, without damaging the membrane. The Sinus Lateral Approach offers a solution for accessing the sinus wall by opening the lateral side wall. The result is a minimal flap size and a smaller window than conventional techniques. The Sinus Crestal Approach includes reamers to get through the cortical bone without tearing the sinus membrane and make a perforation on the inferior wall without malleting or the osteotome technique.
DSI S&L Sinus Kit is made to deliver the best results without compromising the patient's comfort and safety. Everything is done in order to make the sinus lifting procedure fast and reliable with no complications. It saves chair time and delivers predictable results. DSI S&L Sinus Kit is a system you and your patient can trust completely. All the tools are safe to use and do not harm in any way the sinus membrane which accelerates the healing process and the overall treatment time.
The crestal reamers are accompanied by aqua tips which were created to lift up the sinus membrane with liquid, undoubtedly the safest sinus-lifting technique. All the reamers in this kit, lateral and crestal come with stoppers which gradually improve the accuracy and precision of your work, as well as increase the safety of the whole procedure for your patient.
SD-GD20: guide drill Ø2.0mm
SD-RM28, SD-RM33, SD-RM37: SD- Reamer Ø2.8, 3.3, 3.7mm
SDST-03, SDST-04, SDST-05, SDST-06, SDST-07, SDST-08: crestal stopper L (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8mm)
LAST-01, LAST-10, LAST-15, LAST-20, LAST-25: lateral stopper L (0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm)
SDWRH-00: ratchet wrench
LASC-70: lateral side cutter Ø7.0mm
LACD-80: lateral core drill Ø8.0mm
LASR-80: lateral sinus reamer Ø8.0mm
CLS30, CLS35: crestal aqua tip Ø3.0, 3.5mm
SDADP-02: handpiece condenser
R.C EXT: ratchet extension
TOLA2-01, TOLA2-02, TOLA2-03: curette
MP-BP: bone packer
STB: silicone tube
The instruments come in a special plastic polymer box with rigid rubber inserts and it is autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
• A combined solution for crestal and lateral sinus lifting approaches
• The reamers are specially designed to prevent damage to the sinus membrane.
• Special aqua tips for lifting up the sinus membrane with liquid safely.
• All the reamers come with stoppers
• Made to deliver the best results without compromising the patient's comfort and safety.
• Saves chair time and provides predictable results.
• Minimally invasive for both lateral and crestal approaches.
• Compact and complete, with no need for extra tools or units.
• Easy and intuitive to use.
• Made from the highest quality materials.
• Completely autoclavable including the box that has been made using the highest quality plastic polymer.