DSI Toca Kit has been developed especially for a crestal approach sinus lifting technique. The crestal approach is considered to be less harmful and much safer for the patient. By using the crestal approach in order to lift the sinus membrane you are looking at minimal post-operative complications and a faster healing process. DSI Toca Kit ensures accurate and predictable results for your patient. All the tools in this kit are created with the highest attention to detail. For example, the reamers are made with a special non-sharp round top to prevent any damage to the sinus membrane. There are also stoppers for the reamers in order to give even more control and allow you to get the exact depth with the highest accuracy possible.
All the instruments in this kit are designed with a single purpose, to make the sinus lifting procedure fast, harmless and predictable. Using it will bring you and your patients the best results.
DSI Toca Kit is an unparalleled alternative for lateral and especially osteotome approaches. It is safer, far less harmful for the patient, and yet able to deliver the same results faster. This kit will save you chair time and give great results to your patient. DSI Toca Kit enables to performance of the crestal approach with ease and maximum safety. All the instruments in this kit are developed for a secure sinus-lifting procedure.
SD-GD20: guide drill
TOCA-DR20, TOCA-DR28, TOCA-DR33: diamond reamer Ø2.0, 2.8, 3.3mm
ST-03. ST-04, ST-05, ST-06, ST-07, ST-08, ST-09, ST-10, ST-11, ST-12: stopper for reamers L (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12mm)
SD-RM23, SD-RM28, SD-RM33, SD-RM37: sd-reamer Ø 2.3, 2.8, 3.3, 3.7mm
TOCA-BP: bone packer
BS-01: bone syringe
TOCA-SG: sensor gauge
GAG-08: depth gauge
The instruments come in a special plastic polymer box with rigid rubber inserts and it is autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
• Safely and rapidly lifts the sinus membrane while drilling.
• Unique stopper system that prevents over-drilling into the sinus cavity and damaging the membrane.
• Bone carrier for transferring and filling bone material into the cavity.
• Bone spreading for spreading & compacting bone material.
• Simple and intuitive surgical system.
• Minimally invasive crestal approach.
• Precise and predictable results with minimal effort.
• Compact and complete, with no need for additional tools or units.
• Safe for the patient, will not harm the membrane and will improve the healing process.
• It is made from the highest quality materials.