The DSI Bone Spreading Kit is designed to make the implantation of multiple implants easier. By using its specialized spreading pins, the narrow ridge of the bone can be widened in a uniform manner with no risk of complications. This allows for a number of implants to be inserted together, streamlining the procedure. When it comes to bone spreading and expansion, the DSI Bone Spreading Kit stands out from all other methods. With this kit, you will be able to perform surgery effectively and rapidly with little trauma inflicted on the patient. Without a doubt, the DSI Bone Spreading Kit is a highly reliable tool for these types of procedures.
The instruments used in the DSI Bone Spreading Kit are constructed with superior stainless steel, ensuring a much longer lifespan of use. This material is highly resistant to corrosion and provides greater stability during surgical operations. In other words, you can be sure that DSI Bone Spreading Kit will not let you down.
The DSI Bone Spreading Kit simplifies the implantation of multiple implants in a narrow bone ridge. Through its spreading pins, the area can be widened uniformly and safely, allowing for the smooth placement of multiple implants without any complications.
The DSI Bone Spreading Kit requires careful handling in order for it to be used correctly. Begin by cutting the bone marrow using the saw discs, then install the split pins and turn them slowly until there is even expansion. Subsequently, take out the pins one at a time and insert implants into their place. Never attempt any process that involves all of the pins being removed simultaneously. Once all implants are installed, add a bone graft material into the expanded region in order to complete the procedure.
The instruments come in a special plastic polymer box with rigid rubber inserts and it is autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
• Safely and rapidly widen the narrow bone ridge.
• A unique system that allows you to insert several implants at once. Simple and intuitive surgical system.
• Precise and predictable results with minimal effort.
• Minimal trauma for simultaneous implant placement.
• Made from the highest quality materials.
• Saves chair time and effort.
• Thin solid spreading pins will make expansion properly and easily.
• Split and Expanded bone provides a sufficient supply of bone-forming cells for quicker integration.
• Initial implant stability by providing a larger space.
SD-BS: Full kit
SDSAW-07, SDSAW-09: saw disk Ø7.0, 9.0mm
SDADP-01: handpiece condenser
WA-01: wrench adapter
SA-01: spreading adapter
SP-01: spreading pin
SDWRH-00: ratchet wrench