DSI FSRC is a compact and complete kit that comes to aid in the removal of implants and screws. This kit allows you to extract an unwanted screw or implant without surgical interference. There is no need to use trephine or other methods that can cost precious time extend the healing process for the patient and cause additional needless trauma. DSI FSRC removal kit gives you the utmost advantage over all other methods. It has the instruments you need for any implants and fixation screws removal procedure. DSI FSRC is made to remove misplaced or failed implants, and broken screws in an efficient atraumatic approach. DSI FSRC kit can be used for any broken screw and failed implant case without the need for a surgical procedure.
Because DSI FSRC does not require surgical extraction and a long healing period, new implants of the same diameter could be inserted back into the socket once properly cleaned and treated. There is no more necessity to completely for complete remove of an implant with the surrounding tissues, causing additional trauma.
No more painful procedures for the patient that follows up with a long-term healing process of bone and surrounding tissue, messy working conditions, and risk of inflammation and contamination of the wound. It is cost-effective, time efficient, and a lot more convenient than any other available methods.
DSI FSRC instruments come in a special plastic polymer box with rigid rubber inserts and it is autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C. Capable of removal and replacement of implants in ill-positioned placement cases. It helps to remove broken screws without damaging the implant. A perfect solution with the best results.
• Both Osseointegrated implants and fractured implants are simply removed.
• No bone damage or trauma to patients.
• No need to use a trephine drill.
• Applicable to any type of implant with a screw hole.
• Capable to remove and replace the implant in an ill-positioned implant placement case.
• Helps to remove broken screws without damaging the implant.
• Fit virtually any implant system external hex, internal hex, conical connection, and more.
• Removes failed implants without compromising surrounding bone or damaging neighboring structures.
FRD-01: 2x implant remover screw Ø1.6/1.8mm
FRD-02: 2x implant remover screw Ø2.0/2.5mm
D-REM08: remove drill Ø0.8mm L 32.5mm
D-RED08: reverse drill Ø0.8mm L 30mm
TD-08: tap drill Ø0.8mm L 30mm
TH-03: turning handle
FTD-01: flat tip driver Ø2.5mm L 26mm
G-HS: hex submerged
G-TSV: TSV 3.7/4.1
G-SN: submerged narrow
GH-01: guide holder
SDWRH-02: long wrench