The DSI FSRC kit is the perfect solution for safely removing any unwanted screws or implants without needing to perform surgery. Not only does it prevent any added expense and trauma that comes with trephine or other methods, but it also saves time in the healing process for patients. All this comes together in one complete and compact kit. The DSI FSRC removal kit offers a notable advantage to medical professionals. It contains all the instruments necessary for any implant or fixation screw extraction process. Utilizing an efficient yet atraumatic approach, this handy tool can be used to remove misplaced implants and broken screws without requiring surgical intervention. In short, DSI FSRC makes removing failed implants and broken screws manageable and pain-free.
DSI FSRC eliminates the need for a lengthy recovery post-surgery and allows for new implants to be placed in the same socket with only minimal cleaning treatment. This avoids damage to surrounding tissue caused by completely removing the implant. With DSI FSRC patients do not require surgical extraction and an extended healing period.
No more painful procedures for the patient that follows up with a long-term healing process of bone and surrounding tissue, messy working conditions, and risk of inflammation and contamination of the wound. It is cost-effective, time efficient, and a lot more convenient than any other available methods.
DSI FSRC instruments come in a special plastic polymer box with rigid rubber inserts and it is autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C. Capable of removal and replacement of implants in ill-positioned placement cases. It helps to remove broken screws without damaging the implant. A perfect solution with the best results.
• Both Osseointegrated implants and fractured implants are simply removed.
• No bone damage or trauma to patients.
• No need to use a trephine drill.
• Applicable to any type of implant with a screw hole.
• Capable to remove and replace the implant in an ill-positioned implant placement case.
• Helps to remove broken screws without damaging the implant.
• Fit virtually any implant system external hex, internal hex, conical connection, and more.
• Removes failed implants without compromising surrounding bone or damaging neighboring structures.
SD-FSRC: Full kit
FRD-01: 2x implant remover screw Ø1.6/1.8mm
FRD-02: 2x implant remover screw Ø2.0/2.5mm
D-REM08: remove drill Ø0.8mm L 32.5mm
D-RED08: reverse drill Ø0.8mm L 30mm
TD-08: tap drill Ø0.8mm L 30mm
TH-03: turning handle
FTD-01: flat tip driver Ø2.5mm L 26mm
G-HS: hex submerged
G-TSV: TSV 3.7/4.1
G-SN: submerged narrow
GH-01: guide holder
SDWRH-02: long wrench