DSI Fixture&Screw Remover kit is an ultimate solution removal kit for implant/screw removal giving you a maximum advantage over all other methods. This kit has everything you need for any removal procedure of implants and fixation screws. This kit allows removing of failed or misplaced implants and broken screws quickly easily and without the need for a surgical procedure, use of trephine, or unnecessary trauma. Also using this kit will allow you to facilitate an immediate loading of new implants of the same diameter back into the socket once properly cleaned and treated. No more complete removal of the implant with the screw inside by using "barbaric" trephine drills and other "medieval" surgical measures.
No more painful procedures for the patient that follows up with a long-term healing process of bone and surrounding tissue, messy working conditions, and risk of inflammation and contamination of the wound.
DSI Fixture&Screw Remover kit has a vast amount of different instruments that are ideal for removing implants, and broken screws. This kit can be used for any broken screw and implant case.
FRD-01: 2x implant remover screw Ø1.6/1.8mm
FRD-02: 2x implant remover screw Ø2.0/2.5mm
FRD-03: implant remover screw Narrow
RE-02: ratchet extension
SDADP-01: handpiece condencer
SDWRH-02: long wrench
TH-03: turning handle
GH-01: guide holder
TH-01: turning handle
D-REM08: remove drill Ø0.8mm L 32.5mm
D-REM13: remove drill Ø1.3mm L 32.5mm
D-RED08: reverse drill Ø0.8mm L 30mm
D-RED13: reverse drill Ø1.3mm L 30mm
TD-08: tap drill Ø0.8mm L 30mm
TD-13: tap drill Ø1.3mm L 30mm
FTD-01: flat tip driver Ø2.5mm L 26mm
G-EM: external mini
G-ER external regular
G-OI: octa internal
G-HS: hex submerged
G-TSV: TSV 3.7/4.1
G-SN: submerged narrow
The instruments come in a special plastic polymer box with rigid rubber inserts and it is autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
• Both Osseo integrated implants and fractured implants are simply removed.
• No bone damage or trauma to patients.
• No need to use a trephine drill.
• Applicable to any type of implant with a screw hole.
• Capable to remove and replace the implant in an ill-positioned implant placement case.
• Helps to remove broken screws without damaging the implant.
• Fit virtually any implant system external hex, internal hex, conical connection, and more.
• Removes failed implants without compromising surrounding bone or damaging neighboring structures.