DSI Bone Multi System Kit allows the insertion of a single or several implants at the same time by widening the narrow bone ridge. If a single implant needed to be inserted then you have bone-spreading drills that manage to complete the expansion fast and easily. That way the procedure is done in only a few minutes with minimal trauma and predictable results. If several implants should be installed then the spreading pins enable the expansion of the bone evenly without any complications. Unlike any other bone spreading and expansion technique, this is the one that will give you the best results with minimal trauma to the patient. The surgical procedure passes smoothly easy and fast with the DSI Bone Multi System Kit.
All the instruments are made of high-quality stainless steel. They are designed with increased durability, and exceptional corrosion resistance, and deliver increased stability during the procedure. To use the kit correctly first, use the saw discs to split the bone marrow to allow the insertion of the split pins. After installing the pins gently rotate them one by one to get an even expansion. When the gap is ready insert the implants instead of the pins one by one. Never pull the pins all at once. When implants are in place add a bone graft material to fill the expanded area.
The kit also includes a ridge split chisel for high-density bone and overall more difficult procedures when increased force should be applied. The chisel is used for crestal ridge augmentation to increase bone support for implant insertion. It enables the insertion of an implant at the time of augmentation avoiding the delay to permit consolidation of a graft. The chisel can be used in conjunction with screw-type bone expanders to facilitate bone manipulation. DSI Bone Multi System Kit is all you need for any bone expansion with the ability for several implant installation procedures.
SDEXP-01, SDEXP-02, SDEXP-03, SDEXP-04, SDEXP-05: expander drill Ø1.8/2.5, 2.0/3.0, 2.5/3.5, 2.8/4.0, 3.0/4.5mm
SDADP-01: handpiece condenser
SDGDL-02: guide drill
SDSAW-07, SDSAW-09: saw disk Ø7.0, 9.0mm
WA-01: wrench adapter
SA-01: spreading adapter
SP-01: spreading pin
CT-50: contouring bur Ø5.0mm
NLBC-50: NLBC drill Ø5.0mm
NLBC-ST5: stopper for NLBC drill
SDWRH-00: ratchet wrench
SCL-05: curved chisel
The instruments come in a special plastic polymer box with rigid rubber inserts and it is autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
• Safely and rapidly widen the narrow bone ridge.
• A unique system that allows you to insert several implants at once.
• Simple and intuitive surgical system.
• Precise and predictable results with minimal effort.
• Compact and complete, with no need for additional tools or units.
• Minimal trauma for simultaneous implant placement.
• Made from the highest quality materials.
• Saves chair time and effort.
• Thin solid spreading pins will make expanding properly and easily.
• The drills are color-coded.
• Reduces the overall treatment and healing time.
• Split and Expanded bone provides a sufficient supply of bone-forming cells for quicker integration.
• Initial implant stability by providing a larger space.