The regular procedure for implant removal is accommodated by removing completely the implant with the screw inside by means of the surgical procedure and the use of trephine drills. The disadvantages of such a method are; a painful procedure for the patient. The tremendously long-term healing process of bone and surrounding tissue. Messy working conditions with a risk of inflammation and contamination of the wound. DSI SOS removal kit for implant/screw removal gives you an ultimate advantage over all other methods. By removing failing or misplaced implants and broken screws quickly easily and without the need for a surgical procedure, use of trephine, or unnecessary trauma. This kit enables a technique that can facilitate the immediate placement of a new implant of the same diameter back into the socket once properly cleaned and treated.
Capable of removal and replacement of implants in ill-positioned placement cases. It helps to remove broken screws without damaging the implant. A perfect solution with the best results. All is done with minimal trauma to the patient and without any surgical interference.
The usage of the SOS implant remover kit is easy and convenient just insert a remover tip into the implant until it is tight then make use of the hand adaptor or remover wrench to extract the implant from the socket.
HSD1032: screw remove drill
HST1025: screw remove tap
HSB145B: screw remove bar
HSG22N: screw remove guide sub non-hex 22N
HSG16N: screw remove guide sub non-hex 16N
HSG25H: screw remove guide sub. hex 2.5
HSG22N: screw remove guide sub. hex 2.1
HFR22: fixute remove f 22°
HFR16: fixure remove 16°
HFR16N fixure remove 16° N
HSD054L: cover screw remove
HRW9785: ratcher wrench
HHSA40: manual adapter
The instruments come in a special plastic polymer box with rigid rubber inserts and it is autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
• Both Osseo integrated implants and fractured implants are simply removed.
• No bone damage or trauma to patients.
• No need to use a trephine drill.
• Applicable to any type of implant with a screw hole.
• Capable to remove and replace the implant in an ill-positioned implant placement case.
• Helps to remove broken screws without damaging the implant.
• Fit virtually any implant system external hex, internal hex, conical connection, and more.
• Removes failed implants without compromising surrounding bone or damaging neighboring structures.