Designed specifically for the DSI Smart Implant System, this kit of Smart Drills is a great choice due to its universality. They are also compatible with internal-hex systems such as Alpha-Bio, A.B, ZIMMER, Adin, Cortex, Implant Direct, MIS, and many other types. 100% compatibility is assured with DSI implants when using these drills. Utilizing DSI Smart Drills can be especially beneficial when performing biopsies and harvesting bone for autogenous bone graft placement. This trephine drill features laser marks that score lines along the body to easily measure the desired depth. This is an exceptionally useful tool for any surgeon needing precise measurements during procedures.
The DSI Smart Drill is a unique tool designed to prevent overheating and damage to the bone. It has been specifically formulated to guarantee accuracy and precision when drilling into delicate ridges or difficult implant sites. During use, it only touches the apex of the bone in one spot, helping ensure that mistakes are avoided and that there is no loss of bone material.
The DLC coating is reducing the drill's vibration and the cutting temperature which gives them a great advantage over all other drills on the market. All the drills and parts in this kit including the box, are intended for reuse and could be sterilized in the autoclave.
DSI Smart Drills are manufactured from top-quality surgical materials. There are no separate parts, it is made from a solid monoblock structure, embedded with DLC coating. The coating drastically increases the drill's durability and has extreme resistance to corrosion.
The drills come in a special plastic polymer box with rigid rubber inserts and it is autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
Please click here to go to the smart implant page
• Gives the ability to operate with significance, accuracy, and ease of use.
• Compatible with internal-hex systems, such as Alpha-Bio, A.B, ZIMMER, Adin, Cortex, Implant Direct, MIS, and more.
• Can be sterilized in an autoclave, including the plastic polymer box itself.
• Made for maximum accuracy, extremely high reliability, and excellent working capacity.
• Reaching the exact depth without any risk of going further with lesser drilling.
• Less heat generation, fewer vibrations, longer lifespan, and outstanding stability.
• Maximum corrosion resistance.
• Easily attachable and detachable.
• High contrast markings for increased visibility.
• Increased accuracy for drilling in proximity to vital structures.
• Reduced friction at the cutting site, thus decreasing tissue and bone necrosis and ensuring a faster and better recovery.
• Unique design and sharpness for minimal invasiveness and increased apex implant stability.
SK005: Smart Surgical Kit
P190: marking drill Ø1.9mm
DNP200: coated pilot drill Ø2.0mm
DNT280: coated cylindrical drill Ø2.8mm
TDE: drill extender
MM24220, MM24028: motor mount driver Ø2.42 L (22, 28mm) for implants
LP00016: 2X leading pin
DR300, DR320, DR360, DR400, DR420: smart drill Ø 2.8, 3.2, 3.6, 4.0, 4.2mm