The DSI Toca Aqua Kit was designed specifically for the sinus-lifting crestal approach. This technique is preferred by many as it is less invasive and generally has fewer risks associated with it than other approaches. It also tends to result in a faster recovery time, with fewer post-operative issues. The crestal approach can be an effective solution for elevating the maxillary sinus membrane without significant stress or discomfort to the patient. The DSI Toca Aqua Kit offers a unique solution when compared to lateral or even osteotome approaches. Its use can be much safer for patients, while also providing results in a more efficient and timely manner.
The DSI Toca Aqua is designed to provide exceptional outcomes without compromising comfort and safety for the patient. This innovative system helps make sinus lifting procedures efficient, dependable, and problem-free. Clinician time is reduced while providing reliable results that can be trusted to deliver satisfaction.
DSI Toca Aqua Kit reamers are made with a special non-sharp round top to prevent any damage to the sinus membrane. There are also stoppers for the reamers in order to give even more control and allow you to get the exact depth with the highest accuracy possible.
DSI Toca Aqua Kit's special hydraulic system equipped with unique aqua tips will deliver a saline solution to elevate the membrane, while the bone syringe and bone packer will form the graft material into the socket. DSI Toca Aqua Kit ensures accurate and predictable results for your patient. All the tools in this kit are created with the highest attention to detail.
The instruments come in a special plastic polymer box with rigid rubber inserts and it is autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
• Safely and rapidly lifts the sinus membrane while drilling.
• Unique stopper system that prevents over-drilling into the sinus cavity and damaging the membrane.
• Bone carrier for transferring and filling bone material into the cavity.
• Bone spreading for spreading & compacting bone material.
• Simple and intuitive surgical system.
• Minimally invasive crestal approach.
• Precise and predictable results with minimal effort.
• Compact and complete, with no need for additional tools or units.
• Safe for the patient, will not harm the membrane and will improve the healing process.
• It is made from the highest quality materials.
SD-AQUA: DSI SD-AQUA full kit
SD-GD20: guide drill
SD-RM23, SD-RM28, SD-RM33, SD-RM37: sd-reamer Ø 2.3, 2.8, 3.3, 3.7mm
ST-03. ST-04, ST-05, ST-06, ST-07, ST-08, ST-09, ST-10, ST-11, ST-12: stopper for reamers L (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12mm)
CLS03, CLS35: CLS aqua tip Ø3.0, 3.5mm
SDADP-02: handpiece condencer
R-C EXT: ratchet extension
TOCA-BP: bone packer
BS-01: bone syringe
GAG-08: depth gauge
SDWRH-00: ratchet wrench
STB: silicone tube