DSI one drilling system is made to reduce the trauma for the patient to the minimum while maintaining excellent drilling socket accuracy and stability. The drills are made of carbide instead of regular stainless steel which provides them with great durability and less vibration and heat than other drills. Thanks to the drill’s special shape it becomes very safe for any surgical procedure. Not to mention that the kit comes with drill stoppers that allow minimum invasiveness and maximum results at the same time. These drills used not only for traditional means but also can be used as bone harvesters. Then the harvested bone can be implanted back. The patient's own bone material which will increase the osseointegration to a maximum, with no bone loss and no risk of abruption.
The kit comes with drill openers that will help you to open them and release the collected bone material and clean the drill without affecting the sterility. These drills are made from tungsten carbide material which is immune to any corrosion, has impeccable durability, low heat generation, and is basically indestructible.
The drills are made with a genuine shape giving the drills perfect airflow ventilation during the drilling sequence and harvesting the bone material. They are designed from two pieces, so they can be separated. When the drill is separated from the shank bone graft material can be retrieved and the drill can be cleaned. Then the bone graft can be used for the formation instead of other substitutes.
One drill system contains the next items:
STP7, STP8, STP85, STP9, STP10, STP11, STP115, STP12, STP13: Stopper L (7, 8, 8.5, 9, 10, 11, 11.5, 12, 13mm)
1TD3516, 1TD3816, 1TD4016, 1DT4216, 1TD4516, 1TD4816: one drill Ø3.5, 3.8, 4.0, 4.2, 4.5, 4.8mm
GD3248: guide drill Ø3.5mm
BR: bone remover depth gauge
OPI: opener in tools
OPO opener out tools
BP: bone pusher
The drills come in a special plastic polymer box with rigid rubber inserts and it is autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
• Gives the ability to operate with significance, accuracy, and ease of use.
• Compatible with internal-hex systems, such as Alpha-Bio, A.B, ZIMMER, Adin, Cortex, Implant Direct, MIS, and more.
• Can be sterilized in an autoclave, including the plastic polymer box itself.
• Made for maximum accuracy, extremely high reliability, and excellent working capacity.
• Reaching the exact depth without any risk of going further with lesser drilling.
• Less heat generation, fewer vibrations, longer lifespan, and outstanding stability.
• Maximum corrosion resistance.
• Easily attachable and detachable.
• High contrast markings for increased visibility.
• Increased accuracy for drilling in proximity to vital structures.
• Reduced friction at the cutting site, thus decreasing tissue and bone necrosis and ensuring a faster and better recovery.
• Unique design and sharpness for minimal invasiveness and increased apex implant stability.
Onedrill system drills are made of the highest quality tungsten carbide. They are corrosion-resistant, with tremendous cutting force and exceptional reliability, durability, and predictability in results.