DSI Pilot Starter Drill Kit is an essential part of any surgical procedure that includes drilling. The main factor which truly matters in any given drilling sequence is the quality and sharpness of your drills. If a drill that is used for the initial socket is not sharp enough it will create more friction, which means it will overheat and cause bone necrosis and cellular damage. It will then cause an implant abruption and eventually will lead to the need for complete bone tissue replacement. Now the point being made is all of that can be prevented by simply using a sharp drill, this is it. DSI Pilot Starter Drill Kit is a small kit that includes the most used initial and pilot drills and burs that participate in every drilling sequence. These are made of high-quality materials and are very sharp.
DSI Pilot Starter Drill Kit contains the most popular initial drills that participate in almost every drilling protocol. There are five stoppers included in the kit for safe drilling. This is a small and cost-effective addition to every surgical kit.
This initial kit includes all the necessary instruments to start the surgical procedure. All the instruments are made of the highest quality stainless steel and can be sterilized in an autoclave, including the box itself.
Pilot Drill 2.0
All the instruments including the box are autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
• An essential part of any surgical procedure includes drilling.
• A small kit includes the most used initial and pilot drills and burs.
• Made of high-quality materials and are very sharp.
• Lindemann drills for cutting bone in every direction help route the implant path or expand the upper part of the osteotomy hole.
• Round Bur made of Tungsten Carbide with Titanium Nitride Coating: flattening, modeling or rough removal of hard tissue
• Five drill stoppers that fit for safe and precise drilling