DSI patented transfer is the pinnacle of engineering. It is the perfect example of how a simple idea can become an indispensable instrument in today's dentistry. The collar of the transfer is anatomically adapted to the gums which increases the healing process saves a lot of time, reduces the trauma to the patient, and increases the aesthetics all at once. The transfer is built without sharp edges that can accidentally hurt the tissues. Unlike all other transfers, it is made of Grade 5 medical titanium, the same as dental implants, which of course ensures 100% biological compatibility. This transfer can be used not only for impression taking but as a final abutment as well and can accompany the process up until the final restoration at the end of the healing process.
DSI snap-on transfers can be used to take an impression for single-tooth restorations, bridges, partial dentures, complete dentures, and more. All these transfers are made out of high-quality titanium grade 5 and could be sterilized in an autoclave. They can be used as final restoration abutments as well.
This transfer is created to provide the highest accuracy while taking impressions, and it is compatible with all of DSI's anatomical and concave prosthetics and allows convenient, fast work. The snap-on cap allows much easier impression-taking than ever, saving a lot of time together with outstanding impression precision.
• Angulated DSI transfers have a patented design No: US 10,603,139 B2 and they are very convenient to use allowing taking impressions of 15 ° or 25 °
• Transfer's collar is anatomically adapted to the gums which increases the healing process
• Reduces the trauma to the patient
• The transfer is built without sharp edges that can accidentally hurt the tissues.
• Can be used not only for impression taking but as a final abutment as well
• The snap-on cap allows much easier impression-taking
Angulated DSI transfers have a patented design No: US 10,603,139 B2 and they are very convenient to use allowing taking impressions of 15 ° or 25 ° and acting as a final abutment if needed. These angulated transfers are made with great precision and accuracy in order to deliver the best possible results during impression-taking.
• Made of high-quality titanium grade 5
• Can be sterilized in an autoclave
• Perfect for single or multi-unit restoration impression taking
• Designed for precise work
MPAA-R1, MPAA-R2, MPAA-R3, MPAA-R4: Angulated patented transfer abutments 15°
LPAA-R1, LPAA-R2, LPAA-R3, LPAA-R4: Angulated patented transfer abutments 25°
PCT1, PCT2, PCT3, PCT4: Straight anatomic concave transfer abutment
LPTA-R1, LPTA-R2, LPTA-R3, LPTA-R4: Straight snap on anatomic transfer abutment
TMC10, TMC20, TMC30, TMC40, TMC50: Snap on Transfer abutment
SPUT0, SNAP-SC: Transfer plastic caps
SISC: Insertion screw
DSI snap-on impression transfers are made with high precision. They come in a variety of sizes and forms for selection. They are made to help achieve an accurate impression and great aesthetic results every time.