DSI's multi-unit 1.4M kit is built in a special way that allows the restoration of a single crown. It is compatible with Nobel Biocare® prosthetic connection 1.4M. The system represents the highest quality in the world, with ingenious design, surgical efficiency, ease of use, excellent aesthetic results, and comfort for the patient during and after treatment. Multi-unit 1.4M angulated abutments come with an angle selection of up to 60° which allows overcoming implant divergence for up to 120° in all directions for perfect parallel alignment. DSI's multi-unit system is suitable for all types of restorations, from a few teeth to a complete jaw. You will get excellent aesthetic results at the end of each treatment.
DSI multi-unit 1.4M system special design delivers the most advantageous soft tissue contouring. The unique low-profile anatomical shape abutment enters efficiently into shallow or deep tissue without the need for additional remodeling and provides quick healing of the gums. This is the best option for full denture restorations.
DSI's multi-unit system 1.4M retains a selection of straight and angulated multi-unit abutments. which also includes a selection of angles, in 17°, 30°, 45°, 52° and 60° and heights.
DSI multi-unit 1.4M abutments enable a screw-retained restoration to be inserted directly into the implant. With a wide range of screw-retained supra structures available offering more options for each patient's specific individual case. DSI 1.4M multi-unit system created particularly for the restoration of compromised edentulous cases. It is a perfect solution that attains great results in partial and full dentures restorations.
Hand-tighten using a 1.25 mm hex. driver or a motor mount with a force of 30-35 Ncm for the multi unit abutments. 20Ncm is recommended for the suprastractures.
Each kit includes 1 abutment, 1 open transfer, 1 closed transfer, 1 analog, 1 healing cap, 1 titanium sleeve, 1 plastic sleeve, and 2 fixation screws for the sleeves and an abutment holder.
• Highest quality material.
• Ingenious design.
• Surgical efficiency.
• Ease of use.
• Superior aesthetic results.
• Comfort for the patient during and after treatment.
• Made of the highest quality titanium Grade 5, it provides the best results and allows biological compatibility.
• Accurate results every time.
• Easy and convenient to use, including all parts.
• Stability and durability are guaranteed for a long period of time.
• Great results in partial and full dentures restorations.
• Compatible with Nobel Biocare® prosthetic connection 1.4M.
• Allows the restoration of a single crown.
• An angle selection of up to 60° and height selection on up to 5mm collar gives maximum freedom to the surgeon and prosthetist to perform the restoration.
PMUA-NO10, PMUA-NO20, PMUA-NO30, PMUA-NO40, PMUA-NO50: Multi Unit 1.4M Straight Kit 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm abutment height.
PMUA-NO-1720, PMUA-NO-1730, PMUA-NO-1740, PMUA-NO-1750: Multi Unit 1.4M Angulated Kit 17° - 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm abutment height.
PMUA-NO-3020, PMUA-NO-3030, PMUA-NO-3040, PMUA-NO-3050: Multi Unit 1.4M Angulated Kit 30° - 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm abutment height.
PMUA-NO-4520, PMUA-NO-4530, PMUA-NO-4540, PMUA-NO-4550: Multi Unit 1.4M Angulated Kit 45° - 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm abutment height.
PMUA-NO-5220: Multi Unit 1.4M Angulated Kit 52° - 2mm abutment height.
PMUA-NO-6020: Multi Unit 1.4M Angulated Kit 60° - 2mm abutment height.