Angulated ball attachment is a new modern way for the most reliable and effective prosthetic part. Angulated ball attachments can be used for all kinds of overdentures and installed as all-on-4 or all-on-6. Angulated ball attachments exhibit excellent pivoting ability, which is good for the patient natural chewing motion and especially critical for non-fully parallel implant placement divergence correction. Angulated ball attachments allow overcoming implant divergence for up to 90° in all directions for perfect parallel alignment. The exceptional design of the DSI angulated ball attachment allows it to connect the prosthesis at a lower gum level compared to other prosthetics. It is demonstrated Its effectiveness, simplicity, and convenience over a long period of time and happens to be among the most reliable solutions for denture restorations.
Ball attachment's remarkable mechanism maintains the dentures for a much longer period of time without replacing the caps or the attachments themselves. It also offers self-positioning to the whole structure and more stability during everyday usage.
DSI angulated ball attachments have a solid monoblock titanium body which provides outstanding biocompatibility. Unlike other attachments, the entire body of the DSI angulated ball attachment can be hidden under the gums, by delivering the highest level of aesthetics.
• Suitable for all-on-4/all-on-6 and partial denture restorations.
• The retention mechanism is based on the newly designed friction-retentive grip with a defined withdrawal force.
• Functional and easy application.
• Solid one-piece structure for more durability and stability.
• Precise, permanent retention.
• Compact design for a high level of wearing comfort and ease of cleaning.
• Easy maintenance by the patient.
• Excellent aesthetic results.
• Stability over a long period of time.
• Biological compatibility.
• Extra resilient caps, will allow absorbing elevate masticatory forces without creating any damage to the implant
Angulated all attachment system can be used simply by the patient. The maintenance of the denture can be done at home without constant appointments with the attending dentist. It is a great solution for a large variety of partial or completely edentulous cases. DSI angulated ball attachments are inserted into the implants and connected to the dentures through a smart silicone caps system, that absorbs the denture movements during day-to-day usage.
• Easy to work with
• Internal hex connection
• Solid titanium grade 5 body
• 2.5mm universal sphere diameter
• Fit 1.25mm, regular prosthetic universal driver
• Angle selection of 18, 30, 40
ABAT-1810, ABAT-1820, ABAT-1830: Angulated ball attachment 18° internal hex 2.42mm
ABAT-3010, ABAT-3020, ABAT-3030: Angulated ball attachment 30° internal hex 2.42mm
ABAT-4010, ABAT-4020, ABAT-4030: Angulated ball attachment 40° internal hex 2.42mm
SBA370: Analog for ball attachment
BAT-PU: Transfer for ball attachment
MU-BAT: Connector for Next-Gen multi-unit
008MDS: Sphere diameter measuring tool
485IC: Insertion and extraction tool for silicone caps
DSI angulated ball attachments are made for denture support, are easy and convenient to use by the dentist and the patient afterward, and have excellent aesthetic results that stay for a long period of time.