DSI Angulated ball attachment is a new modern way for the most reliable and effective prosthetic part. Angulated ball attachments can be used for all kinds of overdentures and installed as all-on-4 or all-on-6. DSI Angulated ball attachments exhibit excellent pivoting ability, which is good for the patient natural chewing motion and especially critical for non-fully parallel implant placement divergence correction. DSI Angulated ball attachments allow overcoming implant divergence for up to 90° in all directions for perfect parallel alignment. The exceptional design of the DSI angulated ball attachment allows it to connect the prosthesis at a lower gum level compared to other prosthetics.
The DSI angulated ball attachment features a titanium monoblock body which is capable of providing superb biocompatibility. And unlike other attachments, the entire body of the ball attachment can be hidden beneath the gums for optimal aesthetic purposes. It grants immaculate aesthetic presentation, something many dental professionals are keen to achieve.
Ball attachment's remarkable mechanism maintains the dentures for a much longer period of time without replacing the caps or the attachments themselves. It also offers self-positioning to the whole structure and more stability during everyday usage.
Angulated all attachment system can be used simply by the patient. The maintenance of the denture can be done at home without constant appointments with the attending dentist. It is a great solution for a large variety of partial or completely edentulous cases. DSI angulated ball attachments are inserted into the implants and connected to the dentures through a smart silicone caps system, that absorbs the denture movements during day-to-day usage.
Hand-tighten using a 1.25 mm hex. driver or a motor mount with a force of 30-35 Ncm for the Ball attachments.
• Easy to work with
• Internal hex connection
• Solid titanium grade 5 body
• 2.5mm universal sphere diameter
• Fit 1.25mm, regular prosthetic universal driver
• Angle selection of 18, 30, 40
• Suitable for all-on-4/all-on-6 and partial denture restorations.
• The retention mechanism is based on the newly designed friction-retentive grip with a defined withdrawal force.
• Functional and easy application.
• Solid one-piece structure for more durability and stability.
• Precise, permanent retention.
• Compact design for a high level of wearing comfort and ease of cleaning.
• Easy maintenance by the patient.
• Excellent aesthetic results.
• Stability over a long period of time.
• Biological compatibility.
• Extra resilient caps, will allow absorbing elevate masticatory forces without creating any damage to the implant
ABAT-1810, ABAT-1820, ABAT-1830: Angulated ball attachment 18° internal hex 2.42mm
ABAT-3010, ABAT-3020, ABAT-3030: Angulated ball attachment 30° internal hex 2.42mm
ABAT-4010, ABAT-4020, ABAT-4030: Angulated ball attachment 40° internal hex 2.42mm
SBA370: Analog for ball attachment
BAT-PU: Transfer for ball attachment
MU-BAT: Connector for Next-Gen multi-unit
008MDS: Sphere diameter measuring tool
485IC: Insertion and extraction tool for silicone caps