DSI angulated PEEK abutments are created from a specially made thermoplastic polymer material. PEEK abutments can be easily customized for each case and they are perfect for temporary immediate restorations. PEEK abutment allows a better and more aesthetic temporary healing process than any metal abutment. It is also proven to be more biologically compatible with the body. They are developed as provisional abutments, and yet they are almost as durable as titanium, but with a smoother surface and can be easily polished and shaped providing a highly aesthetic temporary restoration that lasts for a long time. The abutment’s integral structure combines strength, flexibility, biological compatibility, long-term usability, and higher aesthetics than any metal structure.
DSI angulated PEEK abutment is considered to be the best option in unparalleled implant-positioned cases, thanks to the angulated shape. Another great advantage is that you can use these abutments as an immediate temporary restoration for the patient, with no prolonged waiting period for the temporary restoration being made.
PEEK abutment is the best possible solution for scans. Because it does not contain any metallic parts, it does not distort the scan results in any way. With PEEK abutment all your 3D scans will be perfectly sharp. DSI PEEK abutments have high mechanical strength, a natural tooth-color appearance, and superior biocompatibility. They provide an excellent aesthetic solution during the whole period of fabrication of the final restoration.
PEEK abutment is very resistant to bacteria and microorganisms and it does not stain for a long period of time until a permanent abutment can be installed. It is especially important when a temporary restoration is needed for an extended period of time.
Hand-tighten using a 1.25 mm hex. driver or a motor mount with a force of 25 Ncm.
"All PEEK temporary abutments are presented in a regular platform internal hex 2.42mm"
• Fabrication of short-term and mid-term provisional restorations.
• Scanning goes smooth and steady without distortion.
• Superior combination of strength, elasticity, and resilience.
• Have high mechanical strength and yet can easily be shaped and polished.
• Can be sterilized without degradation in mechanical properties or biocompatibility.
• Suitable for X-ray, MRI and CT imaging without producing artifacts.
• Excellent mechanical properties such as stiffness and durability similar to the titanium.
• High compressive strength.
• Proven tissue biocompatibility.
• Natural color for excellent aesthetics.
SPAA1, SPAA2, SPAA3, SPAA4: PEEK anatomic angulated abutment 15° with collar
SPAA25-1, SPAA25-2, SPAA25-3, SPAA25-4: PEEK anatomic angulated abutment 25° with collar