DSI PEEK abutment is made of high-quality thermoplastic polymer material. The abutment’s structure merges strength, flexibility, biological compatibility, long-term usability, and higher aesthetics than any metal structure. DSI PEEK abutments can be easily customized according to the case specifics. They are designed as provisional abutments, almost as durable as titanium, but with a smoother surface and can be easily polished and shaped providing a highly aesthetic temporary restoration that lasts for a long time. DSI PEEK abutment allows immediate temporary restoration of the patient’s aesthetic area. DSI PEEK abutment allows a better and more aesthetic temporary healing process than any metal abutment. It is also proven to be more biologically compatible with the body.
DSI PEEK abutments come in a variety of heights for a more suitable approach to each individual case. They have been made with a collar that is anatomically adapted for the gums. It will not damage the tissues and allow faster healing and outstanding aesthetic results.
DSI PEEK abutment is the best possible solution for scans. Because it does not contain any metallic parts, it does not distort the scan results in any way. With DSI PEEK abutment all your 3D scans will be perfectly sharp.
DSI PEEK abutment is very resistant to bacteria and microorganisms and it does not stain for a long period of time until a permanent abutment can be installed. It is especially important when a temporary restoration is needed for an extended period of time. DSI PEEK abutments have high mechanical strength, a natural tooth-color appearance, and superior biocompatibility. They provide an excellent aesthetic solution during the whole period of fabrication of the final restoration.
Hand-tighten using a 1.25 mm hex. driver or a motor mount with a force of 25 Ncm.
• Fabrication of short-term and mid-term provisional restorations.
• Scanning goes smooth and steady without distortion.
• Superior combination of strength, elasticity, and resilience.
• Have high mechanical strength and yet can easily be shaped and polished.
• Can be sterilized without degradation in mechanical properties or biocompatibility.
• Suitable for X-ray, MRI and CT imaging without producing artifacts.
• Excellent mechanical properties such as stiffness and durability similar to the titanium.
• High compressive strength.
• Proven tissue biocompatibility.
• Natural color for excellent aesthetics.
SPSS1: PEEK temporary shoulder abutment
SPSA1, SPSA2, SPSA3, SPSA4: PEEK anatomic straight abutment with collar
"All PEEK temporary abutments are presented in a regular platform internal hex 2.42mm"