The natural origin of DSI Zenoss Plus is structurally and chemically closer to the human bone matrix than any other synthesized product. DSI Zenoss Plus ensures complete biocompatibility, a high formation rate of the new bone, and also quick and easy soft tissue healing. DSI Zenoss Plus is completely absorbed in 6 to 8 months. The material contains a special polymer, that causes the reversed thermoplasticity and allows the bone graft to stiffen at higher temperatures, it starts to harden at 25°C and becomes solid in the intraoral environment whereas at lower temperatures it reaches the consistency of a gel, becoming fluid at + 8 °C. This unique quality makes Zenoss Plus an ideal bone graft material, ensuring fast application and easy handling.
DSI Zenoss Plus is ready to use bone-in syringe that allows for achieving immediate stability inside the defect after the placement and provides you with full control over the material viscosity. DSI Zenoss Plus material can overcome numerous cycles of liquid to solid. Zenoss Plus is a winning combination of unrivaled quality and exceptional ease of use.
DSI Zenoss Plus is a highly purified material that comes as a pre-filled sterile bone-in syringe. DSI Zenoss Plus is a Xenograft bone material. It is harvested from cows as a part of a controlled manufacturing process. This bone is specially treated to make it sterile and totally biocompatible. Physical properties (i.e., composition, morphology, and resorbability) are reproducible. The bio-functionality of the DSI Zenoss graft is characterized by its topographic structure, hydrophilic properties, and biological interaction that supports reliable bone formation. This material is designed to fill the missing bone space and encourage new bone tissue growth. Bovine bone is considered a safe and very effective material for bone grafting with dental implants. This bovine material is used for grafting structural defects before implant insertion. It is often used with a non-resorbable membrane or collagen membrane to contain and protect the graft from the oral environment.
DSI Zenoss graft is sterilized by gamma-ray and contains no cellular elements. This eliminates the risk of any disease or unfortunate contamination. It's considered the highest-grade bone substitute in dental bone regeneration – meeting the requirements of clinicians for predictable outcomes.
DSI Zenoss bone graft can be used for:
• Augmentation or reconstructive treatment of the alveolar ridge.
• Filling of bony periodontal defects.
• Filling of defects after root resection, apicoectomy, and cystectomy.
• Filling of extraction sockets to enhance preservation of the alveolar ridge.
• Filling of periodontal defects in conjunction with products intended for Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR).
• Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR).
• Filling of peri-implant defects
• Simple to use
• Fast deployment and effective defect filling
• Can be used without additional instruments and membranes
• Supports vascularization, bone ingrowth, and nutrition
• 100% Natural bovine
• Fully sterilized and contains no cellular elements
• Completely resorbable
• Optimal osteointegration - high porosity supports osteoconduction
DS-ZP05: Bone Graft Syringe 0.5cc
DS-ZP10: Bone Graft Syringe 1.0cc
DS-ZP10N: Bone Graft Syringe NEW 1.0cc
DS-ZP20N: Bone Graft Syringe NEW 2.0cc