DSI Zenoss Chips is a biocompatible bone mineral matrix made from bovine bone. All the organic components are has been removed according to a controlled and validated multistage purification process. DSI Zenoss Chips is a highly osteoconductive but slowly resorbed biomaterial. DSI Zenoss Chips can be used to promote grafts that maintain structural integrity and sustain increasing vital bone formation over time. DSI Zenoss Chips stabilize the graft, maintaining the volume and the form of augmented sites and increasing the bone density. Such an approach using the DSI Zenoss Chips shows impeccable long-term implant survival results. The inorganic bone matrix of DSI Zenoss Chips has macro- and microscopic structures similar to human bone.
DSI Zenoss Chips is a natural, highly purified bone mineral matrix. The material properties are very similar to those of human bone. The superb osteoconductive characteristics ensure predictable bone regeneration by providing a scaffold for cell adhesion and proliferation in defect sites and stimulating bone growth.
The natural micro-porous consistency plays a critical role in improving the osteoinduction of the scaffold. The macroporous architecture, in turn, allows cell infiltration and body fluid circulation for excellent osseointegration. The interconnected macro and microscopic structures promote the ingrowth of new vascularity and bone. The formation and the growth of new bone at the implantation site are favored due to its trabecular architecture and interconnecting macro and micropores. Due to the absence of antigenicity and immunogenicity, the DSI Zenoss Chips possess high biocompatibility with human bone tissue. In addition, the slow resorption rate is beneficial for maintaining graft volume. DSI Zenoss Chips provide the ideal environment necessary for optimal implant placement and successful treatment outcomes.
DSI Zenoss Chips indications for use:
• Augmentation or reconstructive treatment of the alveolar ridge.
• Perfect shape for creating "sticky-bone" (combined with PRF)
• Filling of bone periodontal defects.
• Filling of defects after root resection, apicoectomy, and cystectomy.
• Filling of extraction sockets to enhance preservation of the alveolar ridge.
• Elevation of the maxillary sinus floor.
• Filling of periodontal defects in conjunction with products intended for Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR) and Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR).
• Filling of peri-implant defects in conjunction with products intended for Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR).
• The unique micro and macroporous structure
• Slow resorption
• Physically and chemically similar to human bone
• Superior stability
• Low immunogenicity
• Excellent biocompatibility
• Highly osteoconductive
• Stabilize the graft
• Maintaining the volume and the form of augmented sites
• Increasing the bone density
ZGC40100: zenoss chips 1.0cc size 1000-5000 µm
ZGC40200: zenoss chips 2.0cc size 1000-5000 µm