DSI drivers for abutments feature a Ø1.25mm internal hex connection which is compatible with the majority of internal-hex systems, including Alpha-Bio, A.B, ZIMMER, Adin, Cortex, Implant Direct, and MIS. These drivers have been specially developed to work with most abutment systems on the market today. The DSI drivers for abutments are certainly a versatile tool, as they can be utilized for any abutment comprising a fixation screw with an internal hex connection of Ø1.25mm. These drivers provide the accuracy necessary to perform manual work for precise work and a tactile feel with just your fingers. And can also be used with either a ratchet or dental motor for more delicate tasks.
The most special and versatile driver for abutments is the DSI Universal Driver. It is an essential tool for modern dentistry, providing a secure and tight grip to keep implants and prosthetics from falling during operations. What sets it apart from other drivers is its innovative design, which not only allows you to work with implants and prosthetics as one unit but also features an incredibly strong grip.
At DSI, you can find the right driver for your specific requirements. The quality of all DSI stainless steel drivers is guaranteed by the precise CNC machines used in their production and rigorous testing measures. Every item is crafted to guarantee its excellence so that professionals are always met with a top-notch product. DSI drivers for abutments are essential tools in any dental clinic and are used for an extensive majority of implantation and surgical operation cases. DSI drivers for abutments have different options to select from, manual drivers, motor mount drivers, and ratchet drivers.
The motor mount drivers could be used with most of the surgical motors that support latch-type connections. The ratchet drivers could be connected to any ratchet, adapter, and extender that supports a square Ø4.0mm or a hexagon Ø6.35mm connection. Also, DSI drivers feature a variety of lengths that will comprehend any individual case.
Utilizing the DSI Universal driver will be incredibly beneficial in operations that involve both implant and prosthetic manipulation. It eliminates any need to switch drivers, allowing you to maintain consistency when inserting cover screws and healing caps. As a result, treatment time is significantly reduced and both practitioner and patient benefit from its convenience. For those with a need for reliable prosthetic manipulation, the DSI Universal Driver is the ideal solution. With its powerful micro ni-ti springs, this incredible tool ensures that components remain firmly in place regardless of their weight. This means that even two-piece stainless steel transfers can be confidently moved around without fear of them slipping or falling away. The driver really does make a big difference to your daily routine.
All the instruments are made of stainless steel and are autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
• Made of the finest quality stainless steel.
• Processed on the best CNC machines.
• Each driver is tested to the strictest requirements.
• Compatible with most major internal-hex systems, such as Alpha-Bio, A.B, ZIMMER, Adin, Cortex, Implant Direct, MIS, and more.
• Fit any abutment fixation screw with an internal hex connection of Ø1.25mm.
• Motor mount drivers are compatible with surgical motors that support latch-type connections.
• Ratchet drivers with a square Ø4.0mm or a hexagon Ø6.35mm connection.
• Available in different lengths.
• Enables to work with implants and prosthetics as one.
• Comes as a set and is compatible with ratchets, and motors (latch-type), and can be used manually.
• Standard autoclave sterilization is applied.
• Features an incredible grip and holds the prosthetic/implant tight.
• Has micro ni-ti springs that give an outstanding grip
• Gradually reduces the chair time.
• No need to constantly change the drivers.
• Very comfortable and convenient to use.
UN-RDK: universal driver kit that includes the universal driver, ratchet adapter (hexagonal by default but can be changed for a square per request) and a manual adapter.
RDK125070, RDK125100, RDK125150: ratchet driver Ø1.25mm, L 7, 10, 15mm
MM12515, MM12520, MM12528: motor mount driver Ø1.25mm, L 7, 10, 15mm
XL125600: manual driver Ø1.25mm, L 60mm
HDK125070, HDK125100, HDK125150, HDK125250: manual driver Ø1.25mm, L 7, 10, 15, 25mm