DSI conical drills are made especially for conical implant socket preparation. They are designed with the highest precision and versatility in order to be able to deliver the best results during the socket preparation. DSI conical drills are distinguished in accuracy and precision and are the perfect instruments for the conical implant's socket preparation. They are made of the best stainless steel available and produced on the latest generation CNC machines. DSI conical drills outstand with high cutting power, superior corrosion resistance, and exceptional reliability. Using these drills will grant extraordinary results, high accuracy, reduced heat generation, and low vibration. a perfect instrument for fabulous results and predictable working conditions every time.
DSI Drills are the perfect instruments for any drilling sequence. They are durable, accurate, and reliable tools that will serve you well.
DSI conical drills are available in a variety of different diameters in order to cover a large assortment of conical implants. The drills are extremely sharp and durable, and very useful in any conical implant socket preparation. Recommended use cycles for the drills are 30 cycles.
All the instruments are autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
• Made of the highest quality surgical stainless steel.
• Manufactured on the latest generation of high-precision CNC machines.
• Completely compatible with DSI implants.
• Minimum Drill/Bone heat generation, low vibrancy, controlled and precise work with confidence.
• Universal sizes, compatible with most implant sizes on the market.
• Special length marks that stay visible even in the harshest conditions.