DSI cylindrical drills are a masterpiece both visually and functionally. Those drills are high-end surgical tools that can be found on the dental market. DSI cylindrical drills are universally designed and compatible with most of the implant platforms currently used in the dental field. They are made of the best raw materials on the best CNC machines, there are no comparable instruments by quality and reliability. DSI cylindrical drills have outstanding cutting power, exceptional corrosion resistance, and superior reliability. Working with DSI drills you will get extremely high accuracy, low vibration, and reduced to a minimum heat generation allowing quiet, easy, and comfortable work time after time.
DSI cylindrical drills are available in two options. There are regular cylindrical drills and ones with the DNT coating. Both of the drills are made from the exact same materials and by exact same technology. The main difference is the DNT coating. The DNT coating reduces the drill's vibration and the cutting temperature. The heat generation is modified to a minimum.
DSI cylindrical drills offer special tools such as the DSI pilot and lance drills that are used to prepare the site before the initiation of the following drilling protocol. These drills pierce the tissue and the bone and prepare a thin socket for further work. They are extremely sharp and thin and yet stable and durable as all the other drills. They are universally constructed to make the initial mark and could be in any case and before any drilling sequence.
LD120, LD150: lance drill Ø1.2, 1.5mm
PD190: marking drill Ø1.9mm
TDE: drill extender
PD200, TD250, TD280, TD320, TD365, TD400, TD420, TD450, TD520: cylindrical drills Ø2.0, 2.5, 2.8m 3.2, 3.65, 4.0, 4.2, 4.5, 5.2mm
DNP200, DNT250, DNT280, DNT320, DNT365, DNT400, DNT450, DNT520: cylindrical drills DNT coating Ø2.0, 2.5, 2.8m 3.2, 3.65, 4.0, 4.2, 4.5, 5.2mm
All the instruments are autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
• Made of the highest quality surgical stainless steel.
• Manufactured on the latest generation of high-precision CNC machines.
• Completely compatible with DSI implants.
• Embedded with a DNT² Dark Grey coating, with outstanding corrosion resistance and exceptional durability.
• Minimum Drill/Bone heat generation, low vibrancy, controlled and precise work with confidence.
• Universal sizes, compatible with most implant sizes on the market.
• Special length marks that stay visible even in the harshest conditions.