DSI conical implants have a unique design that allows them to achieve outstanding results in all dental restorations. DSI conical Implant has been created as a result of an constant pursuit of an extraordinary product that has simplicity, ease of use, exceptional functionality, performance, and highly aesthetic final restoration results. DSI conical implants are fully compatible with NobelActive® Implant RP and NP connection. They have a tapered body along with a tight seal interlocking hexagon conical connection which delivers the best aesthetic solution for all indications. It is designed to mimic the shape of the natural tooth root and ensure high initial stability for all loading protocols, including immediate loading of the implant. DSI conical implant special features are helping the bone and tissues around the implant regenerate faster and achieve better aesthetic restorations along with the highest initial stability.
All DSI implants undergo the strictest quality control measures. DSI assures that a high percentage of samples are taken from every batch. Each sample passes a very strict set of tests of cleanliness and conformity. Thus providing minimal rejections afterward. All of the products attend to the highest international standards. All DSI Implants implants are made of titanium alloy Ti-6Al-4V ELI, in accordance with ASTM-F136-02
DSI conical implant features built-in design characteristics that provide biological benefits for hard and soft tissues and promotes the healing process with reduced trauma for the patient. The special biological and mechanical features promote bone regeneration thus supporting highly stable surrounding soft tissues and achieving more esthetic restorations.
• Anatomy converging coronal shape and platform switch ability allows optimization of the bone and soft tissue volume for preventing future deterioration.
• A double progressive divergent thread slices and gradually compress the bone in order to deliver more strength and stability in cases of extraction sockets, poor bone quality, and immediate loading.
• Reverse-cutting flutes with drilling blades increase aggression and sharpness at the third coil from the apical end to deliver excellent primary stability.
• Possible to adjust the implant position during placement for an optimized orientation.
• Creates a strong, stable, and solid conical connection with hexagonal interlocking and abutment-reducing micro-movements.
• Micro-rings on the implant's neck reduce bone stress and resorption and increase BIC.
SLA Surface Treatment:
The classic SLA surface, short of «Sand-blast, Large grit, Acid-etch» is based on large aluminum oxide Al2O3 particles sandblasting technique that generates a macro-roughness on the titanium surface. Sandblasting is followed by an acid-etching batch at high temperatures. As a result, subtle-sized 2-5 micron micropores appear at the implant surface. This unique macro/micro-topography provides an ideal structure for cell attachment while reducing the possibility of bacterial colonization. SLA surface treatment is one of the most used in modern dental implantology. The studies confirmed its strong long-term performance, high mechanical stability, and low odds of developing peri-implantitis. DSI has improved the process, making it hands-free and minimizing the aluminum oxide residuals that may remain on the surface and could significantly impair osseointegration.
• Made of titanium alloy Ti-6Al-4V ELI, in accordance with ASTM-F136-02.
• SLA surface treatment for better osseointegration and reduced bacterial migration.
• Fully compatible with NobelActive® Implant RP and NP
• High-stability restorations
• Fast Insertion and excellent primary stability
• Self-drilling and self-tapping
• Solid morse taper conical-hex NobelActive® compatible connection
• Anatomic tapered body core & back tapered coronal design
• Narrow core apex
• Reverse cutting double divergent threads
• Helical apico-coronal Slots
• Bone condensing lower zone with directional change ability
SCI0835, SCI1035, SCI1135, SCI1335, SCI1635: Ø3.5mm H (8, 10, 11.5, 13 and 16mm) NP platform
SCI0843, SCI1043, SCI1143, SCI1343, SCI1643: Ø4.3mm H (8, 10, 11.5, 13 and 16mm) RP platform
SCI0650, SCI0850, SCI1050, SCI1150, SCI1350, SCI1650: Ø5.0mm H (6, 8, 10, 11.5, 13 and 16mm) RP platform
DSI conical implants are high-level improved implants, which combine all the latest technologies and developments in the industry. They deliver great aesthetic results, with a high level of stability and predictability.