Dental restorations demand accuracy, experience, and quality restoration materials in order to deliver the best aesthetic results for patients. Zirconia blanks will deliver the most beautiful and aesthetically pleasing results and that is why using DSI Zirconia Blanks is the best solution for final restorations. DSI Zirconia Blanks are premium quality round disks that are crafted from the highest quality materials ensuring, durable, long-lasting, and predictable results. DSI Zirconia blocks are solid blocks of zirconia ceramic material that are used for the production of veneers, inlays/onlays, posterior and anterior crowns, and bridges. All of that could be fabricated from DSI Zirconia Blanks using CAD/CAM technology.
The DSI Zirconia Blanks have a multi-layered color gradient for anterior translucency, high stability and durability for the construction of all bridge frameworks, and high flexural strength against split-off. DSI Zirconia Blanks could be used for all kinds of restorations, especially suitable are especially suitable for highly aesthetic zones.
DSI Zirconia Blanks are strong and durable and can be used to create restorations that are very similar in appearance to natural teeth. DSI Zirconia Blanks are also completely biocompatible and well-tolerated by the human body without the risk of causing allergic reactions. And with proper care, zirconia restorations can last for many years and even decades which makes it not only more aesthetically pleasing but also a cost-effective and long-lasting solution.
restoration in order to achieve a perfect fit for any patient's individual needs. They are very easy and convenient to work with and most of the work is done by CAD/CAM technology which reduces the working costs and reduces the overall time spent. DSI Zirconia Blanks offer exceptional quality and fair pricing making it an outstanding value-for-money solution compared to other alternatives on the market.
• The shades and colors are perfectly adapted to any restoration and meet the highest aesthetic requirements in the world.
• Higher translucency than other materials, much more attractive.
• Does not require time or manual work, such as dipping, dyeing, and drying, all is done by using CAD/CAM technology.
• Impressive, aesthetic, and brilliant results - can be achieved with the push of a button and final polishing.
• Extremely efficient and saves valuable time and money.
• Very durable and designed to last years or even decades.
• Multi-layered and similar in appearance to natural teeth.
• Flexural strength varies from 1027MPA to 1300MPA.
• Translucency 43 - 46.6%.
• High rigidity and fracture resistance.
• Suitable for bridges.
ZB4D-12A1, ZB4D-12A2: Thickness 12.0mm shade A1, A2
ZB4D-14A1, ZB4D-14A2, ZB4D-14A3, ZB4D-14B1: Thickness 14.0mm shade A1, A2, A3, B1
ZB4D-16A1, ZB4D-16A2, ZB4D-16A3, ZB4D-16B1: Thickness 16.0mm shade A1, A2, A3, B1
ZB4D-18A1, ZB4D-18A2, ZB4D-18A3, ZB4D-18B1: Thickness 18.0mm shade A1, A2, A3, B1
ZB4D-20A1, ZB4D-20A2, ZB4D-20A3, ZB4D-20B1: Thickness 20.0mm shade A1, A2, A3, B1
ZB4D-25A1, ZB4D-25A2, ZB4D-25A3, ZB4D-25B1: Thickness 25.0mm shade A1, A2, A3, B1