Currently, the most efficient method of tooth restoration across the globe is by using Ti-Base abutments. Compared to traditional means, CAD/CAM technology outperforms in terms of speed, accuracy, and affordability all at once. The DSI Ti-Base prosthetic system has become one of the top choices around the globe. It includes a selection of various platforms and heights, among them emergency profile abutments, to provide users with more aesthetic appeal and quicker recovery times. Utilizing DSI Ti-Base abutments significantly increases the speed, accuracy, and cost efficiency of any conventional abutment restoration system. There is no need for individual correction at the laboratory nor is remodeling required. This represents a considerable improvement from all other solutions currently available on the market.
DSI Ti-Base library is equipped with up to 4 distinct milling precision protocols that are adjustable in order to obtain the precise scan that you require. Each of these protocols can be modified according to your preferences. Accuracy is paramount when it comes to the restoration process. The DSI Ti-Base digital system offers ultimate precision with a maximum of a few microns deviation - providing the capacity for unerring accuracy in your restorations.
The DSI Ti-Bases are designed with a special hexagon on the upper side of the abutment. This design is intended to match the geometry of the DSI scan post, and additionally, it delivers the utmost stability for crown attachment. Furthermore, it helps to improve the integrity of the whole prosthesis unit when used in multiple implant restoration.
Achieving the perfect fit in single and partial or full denture restorations is now easier than ever before with DSI Ti-Base special abutments. This product provides a geometrical structure that enables an anatomical adjustment, adapting its profile to the gum line for superior performance over the long term and significantly enhanced aesthetics.
DSI Ti-base provides a revolutionary approach to trauma reduction during insertion and removal. Crafted with Grade 5 titanium of the highest medical quality, this innovation ensures the best results and compatibility with biology. On top of that, DSI scan posts are made from PEEK material combined with a titanium alloy for optimal performance on 3D scans. The precision achieved is unrivaled in the market, guaranteeing sharp images at all times.
Hand-tighten using a 1.25 mm hex. driver or a motor mount with a force of 25 Ncm.
*Narrow* - Narrow platform 2.0mm internal hex connection - for narrow implant 3.0mm
*Regular* - Regular platform 2.42mm internal hex connection
• Customized shape and emergence profile.
• Outstanding aesthetic results.
• Could be used for all types of custom restorations.
• Ti-base abutments unique concave design that adapts to the gingival height.
• Can be used both screw-retained and cement-retained.
• Increases the speed, accuracy, and cost efficiency of any restoration.
• Designed with a special hexagon on the upper side of the abutment. Match the geometry of the DSI scan post.
• Delivers the utmost stability for crown attachment.
• Improves the integrity of the whole prosthesis unit.
• Achieving the perfect fit in single and partial or full denture restorations.
• Enables an anatomical adjustment, adapting its profile to the gum line for superior performance over the long term and significantly enhanced aesthetics.
• Grade 5 titanium of the highest medical quality for utmost biocompatibility.
• DSI scan posts are made from PEEK material combined with titanium alloy for optimal performance on 3D scans.
• The precision of the images is unrivaled guaranteeing sharp images.
TB-DS1, TB-DSH1, TB-DSH2, TB-DSH3, TB-DSH4: Ti-Base anatomic abutment hexagonal connection *Regular*
TB-DS2, TB-DSR1, TB-DSR2, TB-DSR3, TB-DSR4: Ti-Base anatomic abutment rotational connection *Regular*
TB-DSN: Ti-Base abutment hexagonal connection *Narrow*
TB-DSNR: Ti-Base abutment rotational connection *Narrow*
SP-DSN: Scanpost *Narrow*
SP-DS1: Scanpost *Regular*
SP-DST: Titanium Scanpost *Regular*