CAD/CAM digitally made restorations are becoming more and more popular in today's dental field. Eventually, digital technologies and modern resolutions will take over the market completely, and the "old fashion way" of making dental restorations will be obsolete. DSI digital CAD/CAM solutions are evolving with the high demand of the market and always trying to be a step ahead. DSI digital libraries contain all relevant information and enable simple and easy design for manufacturing the final restorations with the highest degree of precision, and individual patient's needs.
All DSI Cad/Cam products have their own libraries on DSI library download page. DSI introduces a comprehensive range of CAD/CAM restoration products for different platforms.
DSI Next-Gen multi-unit CAD/CAM system designed especially for the restoration of compromised edentulous cases. It is a perfect solution that attains great results in partial and full dentures restorations. DSI multi-unit CAD/CAM system is made primarily to meet the highest standards of modern dentistry and bestow the best aesthetics.
• Much more convenient for the patient - preparation for a simpler structure and a 100% compatible final reconstruction.
• Designed especially for the restoration of compromised edentulous cases.
• DSI multi-unit CAD/CAM system is made primarily to meet the highest standards of modern dentistry
• Provides excellent geometry in both single and partial or full denture restorations.
DSI Next-Gen multi-unit CAD/CAM system provides excellent geometry in both single and partial or full denture restorations. It allows an anatomical adjustment, a profile adapted to the gum line, and an anatomical shape of the base that provide much better performance over a long period of time and improved aesthetics.
• Customized shape and emergence profile.
• Outstanding aesthetic results.
• Could be used for all types of custom restorations.
SP-DS2: Scanpost for next-gen multi-unit M1.72
TB-DS3: Ti-Base abutment for next-gen multi-unit M1.72