When choosing a debonding bur the most important thing to consider is the ability to remove the residual resin without damaging the enamel. This is why DSI offers a completely new genuine Zirconia Debonding Bur. This bur is not "another" slightly different solution, no. This one is a game-changer in the orthodontic field with no resemblance to any other bur. DSI Zirconia Debonding Bur removes the adhesive residue with the efficiency of a tungsten bur, fast and reliable. And yet it has no sharp edges, a "safe round tip", it is a low-speed bur and it does not overheat, at all. It is the safest bur because it will never damage the enamel, the gums, or the soft tissue, or even cause the slightest discomfort for the patient.
In addition to the Zirconia bur, you can also have the DSI Disposable Finishing Tip. This tip is perfect for use after cleaning the enamel surface. The disposable tip smoothens and polishes the tooth to prevent further plaque accumulation. The Disposable Finishing Tip is made of glass-fiber reinforced resin. It can make an astonishing addition to the zirconia bur. It may also be used to remove cement and resin residue from the tooth surface. But its main job is to efficiently regain the luster and smoothness of the enamel. This tip will give your patient's great shiny smiles they deserve.
Not only it is the safest and more efficient than any other bur, but it can be sterilized in an autoclave, like any other metal bur, which makes it also a reusable instrument. DSI Zirconia Debonding is made of yttrium-stabilized nano-structure zirconia and is very durable. If treated right and stored in proper conditions it can be used for a very long time.
• Designed to deliver the most predictable results.
• Incredibly safe for the patient's enamel.
• Will remove any orthodontic adhesive materials without even scratching the enamel.
• Genuine design of the bur's cutting part.
• Low contact pressure, reduced heat generation.
• Minimum vibration during rotation.
• Produced using only the best materials and last-generation machinery equipment.
• Made for accuracy, excellent performance, and durability.
• Superior "whole-body" strength, virtually indestructible.
• Made completely of a single piece of Zirconia.
• Can be sterilized in an autoclave and used over and over again.
DSI Zirconia Debonding Bur head is created as a monoblock structure and it is ideal for the removal of any orthodontic adhesive resins and abrasives. The suggested working speed is between 10,000 and 20,000 rpm. This bur is compatible with a contra-angle low speed and can be used for both lingual and distal adhesive removal. DSI Zirconia Debonding Bur is manufactured for fast and easy removal with maximum minimization of the potential damage to the patient's enamel. Being an RA connection bur that is made for contra-angle low speed it is especially suitable for delicate and gentle work. DSI Zirconia Debonding Bur can remove the orthodontic adhesives at low contact pressure, which drastically reduces the heat generation upon lesser contact. Also, the bur is made for minimum vibration during rotation. DSI Zirconia Debonding Bur is perfect for the removal of all kinds of orthodontic adhesives. A universal yet completely unique bur that increases the success rates of any adhesive removal procedure.
• Made from biocompatible highest quality zirconia / glass-fiber reinforced polymer resin.
• Can replace both Tungsten Carbide Burs and Silicone Polisher.
• Zirconia is easy to clean, autoclave and reuse without losing efficiency.
• Minimize the risk of damaging soft tissues and enamel.
• Manufactured on the latest generation of high-precision CNC machines.
• Outstanding corrosion resistance and exceptional durability.
• Minimum heat generation, low vibrancy, controlled and precise work with confidence.
• Compatible with RA connection.
DS-ZAR: Zirconia debonding bur
DS-DAR: Disposable finishing bur