DSI Ridge Contouring Hourglass Burs are perfect solution for sculpting and shaping bone material. They are are specificaly created for efficient and precise cutting and shaping of bone structure. The hourglass special design make it possible to trim and polish the bone matter with complete confidence. It will not harm the surrounding tissues, so it is safe to use as you see fit. These burs give astonishing results in bone manipulation treatments and surgical procedures. Those burs can be used for any surgical case that needs bone shaping. They are perfect for both a single crown restoration and multi-restoration such as all-on-4 and all-on-6 full denture restorations. DSI Ridge Contouring Hourglass Burs always deliver astonishing results.
DSI Ridge Contouring Hourglass Burs are extremely durable and safe for the patient. Thanks to the special materials and advanced design they have minimum vibration and heat generation during the rotation. The burs are made with a universal RA shank that is compatible with any contra angle low speed.
Thanks to the impeccable quality of the raw materials and the extensively accurate production of the burs, they have become the number one choice for predictable and long-lasting highest aesthetic results. DSI Ridge Contouring Hourglass Burs are made of carbide and are built as a solid monoblock structure. It gives them incredible durability. These burs are particularly suitable for sculpting and cutting bone.
• Incredibly safe for the patient.
• Minimum vibration during rotation.
• Made for accuracy, excellent performance, and durability.
• Highest-quality raw materials combined with uncompromised production technology
• Exceptional accuracy
• Unmatched durability and long lifespan of the bur
• Special design for the perfect aesthetic results
• Universal latch-type shank
• High efficiency
• Unique cutting angles of the blade
• Safe drills
• Advanced design solutions
• Suitable for a variety of surgical procedures
The shape ensures efficient cutting of bone tissue and greater success in any surgical procedure.These burs are known for their strength, durability, and advanced design features. They can be used in a large variety of procedures. They are specially adapted for aggressive cutting of the bone structure. The burs special shape ensures the most efficient cutting of hard bone tissues.
• Manufactured on the latest generation of high-precision CNC machines.
• Outstanding corrosion resistance and exceptional durability.
• Minimum heat generation, low vibrancy, controlled and precise work with confidence.
• Compatible with RA connection.
RCB-7, RCB-10, RCB-14: Bur with head length 7, 10 and 14mm