The DSI Soft Tissue Trimmer is a cutting-edge device that has revolutionized tissue cutting and gingiva reduction procedures. It is an incredibly effective instrument and stands as the ideal alternative to scalpels and piezo-laser. This tool offers unparalleled performance and precision when compared with its counterparts. Designed with a special ceramic consisting of nano-structure zirconia, DSI's tissue trimmer tip is renowned for its impressive durability. Not only does this material have ultra-long life tool capacity, but it also maintains low vibration during the procedure. DSI tissue trimmer is highly break-resistant and able to withstand extreme pressure. It can be sterilized identically to all other surgical instruments.
The DSI Zirconia Tissue Trimmer is specially designed with an FG connection to be used in combination with any high-speed turbine. Its ideal speed range lies between 300.000 - 500.000 rpm and must be effectively utilized by angling the instrument at 90° and applying light pressure directly on the gingival surface for it to work properly.
DSI Zirconia Soft Tissue Trimmer tip is made of a unique composition of ceramic consisting of nano-structure zirconia. It heats up by tissue friction contact, but just enough to cause immediate coagulation at the surface of the cut and prevent bleeding. This "proper heating" accomplishes the perfect balance between achieving the hemostasis effect, and not causing any risk for necrosis.
As opposed to traditional round-tip tissue trimmers, the DSI STT Bur tissue trimmer features a sharp tip. Making the tip sharp allows you to create smaller cuts and operating becomes much more precise. Another benefit of the sharp tip is that it has a lot less surface to heat up which is why the tip stays considerably cooler than the regular round ones. Using a DSI soft tissue trimmer does not require water cooling.
DSI SST Bur - zirconia tissue trimmer can be used for:
• Contouring of gingiva for cosmetics.
• Contouring of inflamed gingival soft tissue.
• Widening the sulcus for fixed prosthodontic impressions.
• Exposing deep cervical caries or external resorption.
• Recovering intraosseous implants.
• Exposing partially erupted wisdom / fractured teeth.
• An exciting granulation tissue.
• Crown lengthening.
• Made of a unique composition of ceramic consisting of nano-structure zirconia.
• Manufactured on the latest generation of high-precision CNC machines.
• Minimum heat generation, low vibration, controlled and precise work with confidence.
• Compatible with all FG connections.
• Designed to deliver the most predictable results.
• Can replace both surgical blades and piezo-laser, as well as the use of retraction cords.
• Can be used without water spray cooling in the air turbine handpiece at full speed.
• Sharp tip allows you to create smaller cuts and operating becomes much more precise.
• Develop just enough heat to create a hemostasis effect but just enough so it will not cause the necrosis.
• Incredibly safe for the patient.
• Made for accuracy, excellent performance, and durability.
• Can be sterilized in an autoclave and used over and over again.
DS-STT: Tissue trimmer Ø1.0mm