DSI FG Carbide Burs are developed and fabricated using the best raw materials and last-generation machinery equipment. These FG burs are made with maximum accuracy and provide excellent performance and durability. DSI FG Carbide Burs deliver perfect results and allow just the right contact with the tooth surface, minimizing the risk of breaking of fracturing the tooth. DSI FG Carbide Burs ensure a quick, smooth, and vibration-free rotation. Everything is done in order to reduce patient discomfort and chair working time. The burs are made of a solid block of tungsten carbide that has been milled into a single-piece instrument. It has enhanced durability and stability during the procedures.
DSI FG Carbide Burs have a carefully designed blade structure. These burs have a large variety of different shapes and diameters for selection. Each bur no matter the shape is designed and developed to deliver the most efficient cutting performance. They will always get the job done, in a predictable exquisite manner.
DSI FG Carbide Burs are made for maximum accuracy, reliable constant results, outstanding cutting performance, and of course the capacity to withstand numerous sterilization cycles without oxidizing and corrosion development. DSI FG Carbide Burs are superior cutting tools that you can use with no hesitation.
DSI FG Carbide Burs have different shapes, such as:
• Round shape - is useful for opening and shaping cavity preparations. Can be used for root canal access, caries tooth decay, and soft tissue removal.
• Pear shapes - has excellent multipurpose cutting capabilities for restoration removal, cavity preparation, and endodontic access.
Great for an easy initial entry, smooth contouring, and elimination of sharp corners. The proprietary blade geometry maximizes cutting efficiency so that less force is required to achieve the designed results.
• Six Blades Cross Cut - allow easier entry and create a straight side surface with smooth rounded corners. Also, very useful for opening and shaping cavity preparations, root canal access, caries, and soft tissue removal.
• Made of the highest quality tungsten carbide.
• Manufactured on the latest generation of high-precision CNC machines.
• Outstanding corrosion resistance and exceptional durability.
• Minimum heat generation, low vibrancy, controlled and precise work with confidence.
• Compatible with all FG connections.
• Superior "whole-body" strength, virtually indestructible.
• Multi-functional bur that reduces the need for a large inventory.
• Made completely of a single piece of tungsten carbide.
• Unparalleled results, quick cutting performance, strength, and durability.
DSI-CB-FG1, DSI-CB-FG2, DSI-CB-FG3, DSI-CB-FG4, DSI-CB-FG5: Round shape Ø 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6mm L 19mm
DSI-CB-FG245, DSI-CB-FG332: Pear shape long shank 21mm Ø 0.9, 1.2mm
DSI-CB-FG330, DSI-CB-FG331: Pear shape short shank 19mm Ø 0.8, 1.0mm
DSI-CB-FG556, DSI-CB-FG557: Cross cut Ø 1.0, 1.2mm L 21mm
DSI-CB-FG557: Cross cut Ø1.2mm L 25mm
DSI-CB-FG1156, DSI-CB-FG1557, DSI-CB-FG1558: Six blades Ø0.9, 1.0, 1.2mm L 22mm