The new Scan Powder Spray is suitable for both direct (intraoral) and indirect (model) application. 75 ml canister is economical, convenient and long-lasting.
The specially designed spray nozzle gives you full control of the application and can be turned 360 degrees to reach all intraoral quadrants.
Intraoral surface matting of teeth and crowns before a digital optical imprints (intraoral scan)
Intraoral fit and friction control of denture
Extraoral matting of a dental plaster model (before lab-side scanning)
• Finest quality intraoral scan spray
• Improves scanning accuracy and detail
• Extremely thin, uniform powder layer, under 3 microns
• Immediate drying
• Pale white colour and mint scent
• Replaceable extra-long application nozzle with non-clogging micro tip
• Economical and easy to apply in the 2.5 oz (75ml)