BODYTRYIN Premium (BTI-P) is a superior instrument designed to measure the exact socket depth. It provides a perfect indication and exceptional accuracy for successful implantation. It is especially appropriate for dentists who work without a guide drill or a stop drill. In addition to the laser markings, the depth gauge comes with a silicone ring for maximum accuracy. It is placed on the tip and goes up and down depending on the depth of the socket. That way you can know the exact depth every time. There is also another option for measuring the depth. The special built-in holes in the body of the toolbox can be used for depth measurement. The built-in holes are specifically designed at universal depths from 6 to 16 mm. You just need to insert the tip of the gauge into the holes until you reach the right depth when the silicone ring touches the kit.
DSI Depth Gauge is used for accurate measurement of the implant socket depth. Any dental clinic that accommodates implantation will be happy to use it on a daily basis. The main advantage of DSI gauges is that they are made with the highest precision and are specifically suitable for the needs of modern dentistry.
BTIP0001: body try in premium
DPKOP: depth gauge measuring tool
All the instruments are made of stainless steel and are autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
• Made of the best quality stainless steel.
• Compatible with most major internal-hex systems, such as Alpha-Bio, A.B, ZIMMER, Adin, Cortex, Implant Direct, MIS, and more Extremely accurate and precise.
• Provides a perfect indication and exceptional accuracy for successful implantation.
• Specifically suitable for the needs of modern dentistry.
• Indicates an exact depth.