DSI Angulated Guide Clip Pins are used for accurate measurement, taking an X-ray, preparing the implant site, and more. They are made especially for angulated multi-unit abutments, with the exact same angles. Any dental clinic can use it on a daily basis. The main advantage of DSI Angulated Guide Clip Pins is that they are made with the highest precision and are specifically suitable for the needs of modern dentistry. DSI Angulated Guide Clip Pins give an exact position and the angle for the future multi-unit abutment placement. DSI Angulated Guide Clip Pins offer the option of examining the exact distance angle for several implants. It helps increase precision and gives excellent results in the assembly stage of the dentures. It helps to check the angle of the implant before inserting the abutment.
If you need high-quality, precise, and reliable instruments you need to choose DSI pins. They are very effective and useful tools, always come in handy, and are compatible with a large variety of different implants.
If a large number of implants are needed, the pins can be used as parallel guides for more accurate abutment placement. The angle varies at 17°, 30°, and 45° to replicate the exact angles of the angulated multi-unit abutments. The pins are made of stainless steel and can be reused and sterilized in an autoclave.
AKEY17, AKEY30, AKEY45: angulated guide clip pins for implants °17, 30°, 45°
All the instruments are made of stainles steel and are autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
• Made of the best quality stainless steel.
• Compatible with most major internal-hex systems, such as Alpha-Bio, A.B, ZIMMER, Adin, Cortex, Implant Direct, MIS, and more Extremely accurate and precise.
• Provides a perfect indication and exceptional accuracy for successful implantation.
• Specifically suitable for the needs of modern dentistry.
• Indicates an exact position and angle.
• Can be used as parallel guides for more accurate drilling.