Anguset is a little genius kit that includes only three elements, that can change your day-to-day work. The uniqueness of this kit is the tips that can rotate and bend at different angles. This is an irreplaceable instrument that can provide the right angle for the follow-up abutment placement. The main advantage of Anguset is the highest precision and ease of use which are specifically suitable for the needs of modern dentistry. The use of the Anguset is very simple. All you have to do is to place the thin side inside the implant, and then bend the thick part in accordance with the arch. Anguset helps increase precision and gives excellent results in the assembly stage of the dentures. It helps to check the angle of the implant before inserting the abutment.
Anguset is a compact kit that makes the whole difference. If you need high-quality, precise, and reliable results in your work, you will be more than happy to have an Anguset in your office. This is an outstanding, effective, and simple-to-use kit.
If several implants are needed to be checked simultaneously, you can use the pins not only for angle assessment but also as parallel guides for more accurate abutment placement. The angle varies at 0°, 10°, 15°, 17°, 20°, 25°, and 30° for more accurate work. The pins are made of stainless steel and can be reused and sterilized in an autoclave including the steel box itself.
AUSC0001: Anguset compact kit
AUSP0001: Anguset regular kit
All the instruments are made of stainles steel and are autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
• Made of the best quality stainless steel.
• Compatible with most major internal-hex systems, such as Alpha-Bio, A.B, ZIMMER, Adin, Cortex, Implant Direct, MIS, and more Extremely accurate and precise.
• Provides a perfect indication and exceptional accuracy for successful implantation.
• Specifically suitable for the needs of modern dentistry.
• Indicates an exact position and angle.
• Can be used as parallel guides for more accurate drilling.