DSI UniLite Endo 60% Carbamide Peroxide bleaching material is specially formulated whitening gel.
The main scope of using the DSI UniLite Endo is to whiten endodontically treated, discolored teeth by "walk-in bleach" technique.
• Teeth after root endo procedure
• Internal tooth discoloration caused by the disease
• Internal blood stains as a result of tooth injury
• Teeth color shift after medical treatment
Once delivered to the pulp chamber, DSI UniLite Endo is then sealed with temporary cement and left in the tooth for 3-5 days until the desired whitening effect is achieved.
• Conservative way to improve the discolouration
• Low-cost procedure, with good esthetic results, in the treatment of non-vital tooth discolorations