DSI conical PEEK abutment is made of high-quality thermoplastic polymer material. The abutment’s structure merges strength, flexibility, biological compatibility, long-term usability, and higher aesthetics than any metal structure. The conical PEEK abutments are compatible with NobelActive® connection in regular (4.3-5.0mm) platform and narrow (3.5mm) implant hex connection. PEEK abutments can be easily customized according to the case specifics. They are designed as provisional abutments, almost as durable as titanium, but with a smoother surface and can be easily polished and shaped providing a highly aesthetic temporary restoration that lasts for a long time. PEEK abutment allows immediate temporary restoration of the patient’s aesthetic area.
The DSI Conical PEEK abutments offer a variety of collar heights for customizing treatment to suit the individual needs of each case. The advanced collar design is anatomically adapted to fit comfortably against the gums without causing any damage, leading to faster healing times and aesthetically pleasing results.
PEEK abutment allows a better and more aesthetic temporary healing process than any metal abutment. It is also proven to be more biologically compatible with the body. PEEK abutment is the best possible solution for scans. Because it does not contain any metallic parts, it does not distort the scan results in any way. With PEEK abutment all your 3D scans will be perfectly sharp.
PEEK abutment is very resistant to bacteria and microorganisms and it does not stain for a long period of time until a permanent abutment can be installed. It is especially important when a temporary restoration is needed for an extended period of time. DSI PEEK abutments have high mechanical strength, a natural tooth-color appearance, and superior biocompatibility. They provide an excellent aesthetic solution during the whole period of fabrication of the final restoration.
Hand-tighten using a 1.25 mm hex. driver or a motor mount with a force of 25 Ncm.
• Fabrication of short-term and mid-term provisional restorations.
• Scanning goes smooth and steady without distortion.
• Superior combination of strength, elasticity, and resilience.
• Have high mechanical strength and yet can easily be shaped and polished.
• Can be *AUTOCLAVED* without degradation in mechanical properties or biocompatibility.
• Suitable for X-ray, MRI and CT imaging without producing artifacts.
• Excellent mechanical properties such as stiffness and durability similar to the titanium.
• High compressive strength.
• Proven tissue biocompatibility.
• Natural color for excellent aesthetics.
SPSA1-NB-NP, SPSA2-NB-NP, SPSA3-NB-NP, SPSA4-NB-NP: Straight conical PEEK abutment NP platform 3.5mm conical connection
SPSA1-NB-RP, SPSA2-NB-RP, SPSA3-NB-RP, SPSA4-NB-RP: Straight conical PEEK abutment RP platform 4.3-5.0mm conical connection