A graduate of University of Western Ontario Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry with a degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery 2004 with a 6 months residency.
Also a graduate of Cairo University, School of Dentistry 1993 with a 1 year residency. Extensive training in the field of Dental Implantology and Digital Work Flow in Dentistry, A journey that started over 10 years ago and is still ongoing. Certified in Oral Sedation through DOCS and IV Conscious Sedation.
Active member of the Academy of Osseointegration (AO)
- A Fellow of the Global Dental Implant Academy-CA (GDIA)
- A member of the International Congress of Implantologists (ICOI)
- Extensive training in Full Arch Restoration (Nobel and GDIA)
- A Certified Provider for Institute for Advanced Laser Dentistry (LANAP & LAPIP)
- Specialized training on 3 Shape & Exocad
- Fellowship from Dental Implant Association (DIA)
- Member with good standing in the CDA, MDA, ADA & OCDS
- Digital Work flow for Implant Restoration.